Assalamualaikum. ehh, hye!. it such a long time i didnt update any story in this blog.
busy? NOT really. But, you know what? the connection of internet here was so sucks! REALLY sucks.
I always fall a sleep in front of my laptop just waiting for the page loading. *sigh*..
i keep on wondering.. when i wanna have my own broadband? >.< . Maybe after getting our allowance. its ok Syed . Be patient. Oh ya! . I think, this blog will be in English. Because? I need to train this language as a teacher trainer and english teacher-to-be. I know, im not that good in english. Especially GRAMMAR. i hate grammar! its just getting harder and harder. Theres so many thing that you need to remember to write an essay or any kind of story.. Next, i also have a little problem in Speaking english. I really cant speak fluently like others in english! . HAHA. when i speak english, idk why i felt like wanna laugh badly. Maybe because i've never practise to speak in english before.. give me time.. and, please do give me some positive comment and correct me if im wrong.. i am learning. anybody make mistake right? thanks :)






8 comments:
GOOD LUCK Syed! :)
@AsfarShamin
terbaikk laa bro!!
baru balik london ehh ? nseb lha dulu amik english education mcm usop wilcha. haha. aah lhaa. lm xupdte. bcr pn, lm xmsuk ea :) :lari
fullamak, speking london sehhh... hahahaahah
Assalamualaikum.i am pc.drop by here from lundun.hehe;)
never mind..slow2 k..english teacher to be yea??hye teacher..eh silap2..hye sir ^^
gudluk ! kite pon lemah BI tpi hentm jela .. its better try to sepak than nothing kan ? ngeee
ha'alah,.. we get allowance late la,.. until when u want to buy bb,.. now our assgment many2 like mountain,.. :)
Post a Comment