Other than a ton of assignments that we need to do, i also have a lot of other stuff to deal with , such as the IPBA lestari thingy. I don't really have an idea why they do all the stuffs in one time. We have this, we have that.. but they still give us other responsible to handle. i'm tired of this *not really* but, it just fun being me. i enjoy my life as a student and a proud teacher trainee :)
Content
Home »
Month Of Assignments :')
Assalamualaikum to all of my blog readers. I should really call this month as a "Month of Assignments". Yeah. I really have a lot of assignment which i do not complete and working on it yet, but the submission date is really around the corner. I dont really have an idea why i am so lazy to work over it. My last-minute attitude is very hard to be vanish. Doing last minute work is so me. Some people labeled me as "lazy". sigh. What i can say, just let them be. As long as i know my work will done even i do it on the last minute.
KALAU SUKA BOLEH LIKE..BLOG SAYA DO FOLLOW KALAU COMMENT DPAT BACKLINK. LALALA
Month Of Assignments :')
Posted by
SyedGraphix Dot Com
Wednesday, 5 September 2012







0 comments:
Post a Comment