TOLONG LIKE YE!

Content

Home » ANOTHER 45 MINUTES

ANOTHER 45 MINUTES

Tuesday, 30 October 2012

It's second day of final exam! and today I have Language Development paper. The paper similarly to the SPM paper but the level of the question only makes the differences. For sometimes, I always wondering why we need to learn this subject as the subject seems easy and there's no importance of learning it. Even the subject is EASY, but I scored badly in previous Mock Exam. har har har. I don't know what makes me getting a lower marks. Maybe the matter is I don't really tackle the question. It was like when you are answering a question, even you answer the question correctly.. but  the answer that you have answered is not  in the question scheme. Or maybe when you are using bombastic vocabulary and it's sad when you have chosen the wrong word to be used -.-" . I hope I can do it. Another 45 minutes left. Wish me luck. I wish you all the best too :) . Good luck!  


KALAU SUKA BOLEH LIKE..BLOG SAYA DO FOLLOW KALAU COMMENT DPAT BACKLINK. LALALA



0 comments:

Next previous home